Monday, October 6, 2008

DASTARDLY DECEPTIONS


I've finally created a blog at the insistence of my friends and family to help promote my new novel. For those of you who enjoy a good historical romantic/suspense, you will love my first release, DASTARDLY DECEPTIONS. It is set in the late 1700's in Bristol, England and tells the story of an orphaned servant girl on the estate of a wealthy Lord. If you would like to read reviews from readers who have already taken the plunge and thoroughly enjoyed my work, go to http://www.bn.com/ and enter the title of the book. Then you can click on the reviews that have been posted. This is a clean novel, but still has enough passion and emotion to make it realistic to true life. Let's face it; even those of us who manage to make it to the altar still innocent have all felt the overwhelming passion and desires that our creator instilled in us! How boring would life be without them? I hope you will all read my novel and email me with your reviews, good or bad. When I figure out how to do so, I will be posting excerpts from this novel, and the sequel which will hopefully be out next year. Happy reading!

6 comments:

shannon badger said...

I thought "Dastardly Deceptions" was a great read. My husband was happy when I finished it, because it was only then that I could resume laundry and cooking! I guarantee you if you pick this novel up it won't be until you're finished with it that you want to put it down!

Stop and smell the Daisies said...

gwfaqI'm excited that you have a blog now, Doris! I will tell my friends about it!
Melissa

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read it! Congrats on the blog I will post it to mine.

Stop and smell the Daisies said...

Hey, a link to the newspaper article would be a great addition to your blog.

Joshua Miller said...

high Shannon. I'm an author of Tate. I can set up an author to author site to discuss marketing if you like. It's important for authors to be able to talk about the process to keep each other supported and excited. And I just love marketing, though it is tough.

email me if you want to build a site and I can invite other authors as well.

jm.theheartoflove@gmail.com

Joshua Miller said...

Ooops...author with Tate, not of Tate.